Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A visit from Aunt Brandy



Aunt Brandy came into town for work last week and so we got to hang out with her for a while. Brandy was the first good friend I made when I moved to Baton Rouge. She will always hold a special place in my heart for her kindness and friendship during that difficult move. She also happens to be a big hit with my kids. When she came Mishonne aked if she could baby sit them again and spin in the chair. I had to remind Mishonne that she is the baby sittter now.

3 comments:

Karen said...

She is a cutie! I see what you mean by the legs. It sure it cute though. We will have to get together soon!

Karen said...

Sorry, I meant to put that comment on the previous post.

Brandelena said...

Oh how sweet! Makes me want to cry!That is so sweet. And Sandy, I love you to and always will!