Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our littlest Valentine


Here is our littlest Valentine, big thighs and all. HOw come being fat and dimply is only cute when you are a baby? I have lots of dimples in unamed places I sure wish were cute.
For our Valentine tradition we each have a secret Valentine (in the family) and we each have a bag that we hand decorate on the mantle. For the week before Valentine's Day we put things into our secret Valentine's bag and then on V-Day we get to open our bags and guess who our Valentine is. My bag only had one thing in it from my secret Valentine. I won't mention any names. I am not bitter or anything. Besides V-day is more for the kids, right Loren? Oops. Did I mention a name? He did however take me out to dinner to make up for his lack of romance.

No comments: