Sunday, June 23, 2013
Summer brings lots of Birthdays for us. First up is Denton boy turning "8" We are having his baptism in Washington. He was excited to get his own scriptures now that he is 8. He wanted a mulit colored cake.
Aliyah loved Pre-K this year. Her best friend in Pre-K was Sophie. They were always together holding hands. It was so cute. Here are some Pre-K memories of Aliyah. The field trip to watch how King cakes are made.
div> Play date with Sophie. they played dress up and made up dances
Sunday, June 9, 2013
It was hard saying Goodbey to yet another good Louisiana family. It seems to be the pattern. We get close to a family and then they move. Maybe our turn will come to be the one to move some day. WE will miss you Natalie, Kyle, Alexander, Benjamin, and Isaac.
Keep up with us and our five little blessings. Each day brings new adventures and new lessons to be learned. Five is Alive!
- Loren and Sandra
- Hello from the good ol' bayou. Loren is still teaching at LSU and Sandra stays busy volunteering at the kids' school and being super Mom. Our not so little family includes Mishonne age age 16, Logan age 14, Haley age 12, Denton age 9 and our last but not least Aliyah age 6. We miss all of you and love getting to see our family and friends during the summer.
- A Garden party
- Our family celebrates a bundle of Summer Birthdays...
- Aliyah graduates from Pre-K
- The Color Run
- Saying Goodbey to the Parries
- Easter Sunday
- Easter FHE with the Bonhams and Hipps
- Easter Party for PreK
- Logan turns "13'
- Spring Break Fun
- Utah in March
- Secret Valentines Revealed
- Basketball Galore
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2009 (33)