Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Fun

I am a week late getting our cute Halloween pics up. We had fun looking at all of y'alls Halloween pics as well.
Aliyah was the cutest baby tinkerbell in the whole world. It worked out that Uncle Chris' Birthday is close to Halloween so we could send him a fun e-card.



Logan was a tough fighting ninja, Mishonne was an indian girl which she finally said was Pocahontas because everyone kept asking "who" she was, Haley was the sweetest little Minnie MOuse, and Denton was none other than BAtman.

2 comments:

Nicole and Chris said...

All the kids l great and I bet they had a great time.

Doris said...

Thank you so much for posting Halloween pics. I feel like I miss out every year. I love seeing the costumes, even though it's not my favorite holiday.