Thursday, November 6, 2008

A visit from Grandma



Grandma Maryann is here visiting. I have proof because the AC is on and it is 68 degrees in my house even though it is only 70 degrees outside. I am sitting here in my Grandma sweater, pants and socks while Mom is in her shorts and T-shirt. Although she comes with thyroid problems and quirks we would not give her up for the world. The kids love having family here. Mom helped me build shelves in my shed and we got an old desk that we made into a work bench for me. Now I can use my power tools in style.

Here is little Aliyah playing on Grandma. These are special moments that we wish we had all year long.

2 comments:

Nicole and Chris said...

Yup I know moms got nutty hottness but she is the best. Where is all of Aliyah's hair. Guess she is a late bloomer but she is a cutie though.

Doris said...

That is a really sweet picture.