Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now


Yup, Denton is a big boy now. We have been atempting potty training for almost 2 weeks now. He picked out his own big boy underpants and chose batman ones. Okay, can I tell you how much I just love potting training. Oh ya, I just love washing and washing over and over again the same "big boy underwear" everytime our little "big boy now" forgets and pees all over the floor. I have gone through quite a few disposable gloves washing up messes. The good news is that Denton actually made it over the "fear of going stinky in the toilet" hurdle. He really is doing well over all.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah for Denton!

Grandma Jody said...

The pictures are too cute.I mean of the kids - turtle is okay, but I want more kids pictures. Denton gets cuter by the day. And I wish you would feed Aliyah - she looks a bit undernourished. What a little sweetheart.
Give hugs and kisses from Grandma Jody