Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to the Grind


I went back to the club for the first time yesterday and am feeling the pain today. When it is all said and done, it is worth the sacrifice of having my kids... but this is the most frustrating stage. I have 13 pounds to go before I can fit into my previous wardrobe. Now my wardrobe consists of 3 t-shirts, a pair of capris I bought at Fred Meyer, 2 pairs of Maternity capris (they are a size small though), and a few church outfits. I refuse to buy any more clothes until I can buy my old size. I do see how many women have a hard time losing the pregnancy weight though. It takes a LOT of hard work. You need to exercise and eat healthy which is the last thing you feel like doing when your life schedule and sleep is out of balance. I have posted a few photos so you can see how cute Aliyah still is and how worth it she is.



1 comment:

Karen said...

I know you will lose that 13 fast though. Knowing you, it won't take long. Beautiful pics of both the baby and all the kids.