Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Remember When... dream gets off the ground


As long as I can remember taking pictures has been a passion of mine. I decided to start selling bottlecap necklaces to earn enough money for a semi professional camera. I thought it would take about a year to earn enough money but low and behold Captastic bottlecaps took off like a rocket and I earned the money in just one month. So now is learning time for me on my new camera whom I have named Buddy. Here are some of the very first pictures I took with my new Buddy. At first my pics were really washed out and I tried every shutter speed and could not figure out what was wrong so I called Jef. He politely informed me that my lens was not on properly and too much light was getting in. Duhhhh! So as you can tell Haley is a willing subject and I have lots to learn.

I love how easily Aliyah is happy and then sad in the next pic. I think Haley stole a cracker from her bowl as you can see the sheepish look on her face in the background.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats on your new camera! What are captastic bottlecaps?

Sandra Marks said...

It's my new company. I make interchangebale bottlecap neclaces and bow clips. We named it Captastic.