Sunday, January 2, 2011

Halloween Glimpses

The kids had fun dressing up for Halloween parties. Aliyah was a cute lady bug. We had to get her used to it a few weeks before Halloween. At first she would not even touch it and then by Halloween she wanted to wear it all the time. Denton was an army guy, Haley was a pretty little witch, Logan a magician, and Mishonne a lady pirate.
Aliyah had a ball at her playgroup Halloween party. There were all kinds of princesses and Luke skywalker to keep them safe.

2 comments:

Marshall Lynch said...

very nice Halloween costume,i love it.
Edina MN Realty | Christmas Gift Baskets

Mrs. P said...

So I rarely look at people's blogs who I don't know, but your's really caught my attention when I thought I recognized someone from a LONG time ago in my life. It looks like you have Brother and Sister Howell from Spokane WA in one of your posts. I hope that doesn't worry you, but I'd love to hear from you!