Sunday, May 9, 2010

Logan turns 10!

So I am a little late with this post, but I have good reason. I some how deleted all of Logan's birthday pictures off of my camera card. Oh how I wish my Dad lived here when I need computer help. I recently found that these two photos magically appeared in another random folder. I am still trying to find the other ones with his cool Olympic rings Birthday cake I made him. I will add those pics if they turn out.


Anyway, Logan had a fun family party with a German Chocolate cake and Gumbo, his favorite. He then had a Winter Olympic Birthday edition party with his buddies. They got to spit beans and shoot hoops blindfolded. We now have beans sprouting in our yard. lol. Logan is a special boy and we are truly grateful he is part of our family.

1 comment:

maryann said...

sandra i so proud of you for the mom you are to my grandbabies.
opps, i guess they are not all babies now they are all growing up to fast. im am very proud of each of them also. you have done a very good job keeping up on the blog. i hope when you come home we can go next door and mishonne can play the piano for us. love mom