Monday, March 8, 2010

Pictures for Grandma Jody

Okay so this post is for my Grandma who insisted on new pictures. I know she loves all my kids but what she really means is she wants to see the baby who changes and grows so fast. She asked for it. I am sure Aliyah JODY Marie gets these qualities from her Grandma Jody.

ADORABLE This is Aliyah in a hand made dress from Mexico.

UH OH maker- I thought I would give Aliyah a few cheetos while I unloaded the groceries. I could not see her because the grocery bags were in the way. Once they were unloaded I looked over and saw Aliyah with a few more than a few cheetos. I guess I put the bag a little too close to her. LOL


FASHION EXPERT- This is a typical fashion outfit for Aliyah. If I leave her in her diaper for too long she takes matters into her own hands.

1 comment:

Grama Jody said...

Loved the pictures. All of them,and yes our little Aliyah is growing too fast. She looked darling in t he little dress. And seeing her with the Cheetos---yes she does take after her grandma Jody (who also loves cheetos and has found 1 just doesn't cut it!!)