Monday, March 8, 2010

Avisit from Auntie and Lucian

Nicole was able to come visit with baby Lucian in January. We had so much fun with them. Lucian loves his Auntie Sandra. He slept all night for me when I kept him a night down stairs. That's my boy. Aliyah especially liked having a live baby doll to play with and the other kids loved having them around. I think Auntie got humbled on the ping pong table once or twice from the older kids. OOps did I just say that? I can't wait to go see them in April.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...what a hansome guy...How fun r those kids. They sure loved Lucian and he loved them...My how he has changed since we have visited you. Cant wait to see you in a couple weeks...I know my little neice isnt a terror anymore...RIGHT??? lol..please email lucians birthday pictures or bring them with you...love ya sis