Thursday, January 22, 2009

My snowy freezing wondeful trip to WA

It was nice to spend time with the folks and have some quality time with my brother and sister, just the 3 of us.

I love my Mommy!


Really I went to Washington so that everyone could enjoy and get to know Aliyah. I took some fun photos of Aliyah with family. She is so sweet and easy to fall in love with. You can see why.

Auntie Nicole gets lots of Aliyah time. She even got to spend the night with her.

Aliyah thought Grandpa's mustache was the funniest thing ever. She got the giggles when she touched it.

Hangin' with Grandma is fun to do.

Rolling around with Dog Shelby. Shelby was very protective of the baby. She followed her around the house no matter who was holding her. Very cute.

Uncy Christopher gets some play time in too.

Aliyah liked Uncle Chris' cool hat.

Opa is a fun teddy bear to cuddle.

Watchin the game with Uncle Greggy Poo.

Grandma Jody (Alyah's name sake) has fun cuddling her snow baby.

Aunt Donna smelled so good Aiyah kept wanting to suck on her arm.

I love my Cousin Kalli. She is so nice.

1 comment:

Jef said...

Looks like you had tons of fun...why weren't you in more of the pictures???