Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas morning

I am playing catch up with my posts, hence the reason I am just now posting Christmas pics. It was a fun experience having Jill with us this Christmas. The kids crave family so bad that I think she was their best part of Christmas this year. Here are a few fun Christmas morning shots.



Aliyah's favortie gift was a plastic squeaky toy Mishonne got her at the dollar store. She would fuss if the kids tried to take it from her.



Much to Loren's credit, not to many men can get their hair standing that high without gel. It is our tradition to open presents with Christmas music and the straight out of bed look.



We try to encourage a hug instead of just a thank you to whom ever gave you a gift. Haley gives Logan a hug for her cool shades.



Mishonne is the dramatic one. One of her traits from Loren I am sure.



For Haley's Santa gift, he came in the middle of the night and very sneakily gave Haley a new bed.



Carrying on the tradition of getting Christmas pjs when I was a kid, each year my kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve. Magically it always happens to be new pjs. This year Grandma Maryann supplied the new pjs.



Denton loved the cool race track he got from Santa.

No comments: