Friday, October 17, 2008

Aliyah turns 4 months!


Aliyah just turned 4 months old. Boy how the time flies by. I had fun taking self portraits with Aliyah. It took about ten times to get a good one beause as soon as I would get her to smile there would still be a few seconds left on the timer and she would turn her head. Aliyah is allready teething and so she drools like crazy and wants to chew on everything. Mishonne got her firt teeth at 4 1/2 months and so she probably will too. Motherhood has been a joy with Aliyah. I am excited for my Mom to see her in a few weeks.

4 comments:

Doris said...

Those are cute, Sandra! She's getting big!

The Barado Family said...

Cute pictures! You and Aliyah look beautiful!

Nicole and Chris said...

They are so cute. I wish I was coming next week.

Selina said...

Cute cute! Love you guys!