Sunday, April 7, 2013

A trip to Washington for Sandra and Aliyah

Aliyah was excited to ride in the airplane to see Grandma. We had a 3 hour layover in the Denver Airport so I took the time teach Aliyah how to tie the shoes with laces she insisted on picking out. I wanted the velcro ones. After a half our of trying, Aliyah finally got the hang of it and was so proud of herself. Jerry and Sarah Ward, Loren's cousins moved to Spokane and came by to watch the first half of Super Bowl with us. They are a neat young couple. It was so neat to see and cuddle little Colton and get to know Kindra better this visit. Hopefully sometime soon Kindra will be my real sister, but for now I still feel like I have a new sister. I'm glad I have always had Nicole as a sister. Its neat to see her life unfold. I pray the best for her.

No comments: