Sunday, May 8, 2011

Marks' Family Easter


I always fill the kids Easter baskets with one clothing item, one toy, and a few candies and hide them on Easter Sunday. We also color eggs and I hide those too. Again Aliyah was stoked since she knew there was candy involved.
We had the Mastens over for Easter Dinner. They are like family and we always have a good time with them.

I had fun dressing the kids for Easter. I always love the holidays when I can dress them all up. Mishonne hated pink so we found her a skirt with a bit of pink and a necklace to compromise.


Mishonne asked if I would curl her hair for Easter. Once all the curlers were in she regreted asking. She has a tender head and did not enjoy all the hard curlers tugging at her hair. She looked very grown up....too grown up when it was all done.

3 comments:

AmyB said...

She looked so pretty that day! I remember complimenting her on her hair so hopefully she will do it again! So cute!

Grama Jody said...

Mishonne looked beautiful, and so much older. Keep it straight and pulled back and wearing a baseball cap, and Just MAYBE the boys won't start looking too soon!

Loved all the pictures and look forward to seeing you guys.
Grandma

huorboma said...

You seem quite personable cute individual
wish you fully heartily