Tuesday, June 24, 2008

2 Weeks old and I'll cry if I want to!

GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!
Yep, it's true. Aliyah knows how to cry. I have been saying how mild she is and she finally decided to let it rip on her first day of Church. Maybe it was the frilly dress I put on her. Luckily she is back to her sweet self.






Denton insisted that he be in the photo once he saw me taking pictures of Aliyah. Denton loves to help get diapers for Aliyah and tells me when she needs to drink Mommy's milk.


Mishonne wanted to help give Aliyah her first bath since her umbilical cord finally fell off. Aliyah let us know she was not ready to get out of the warm water by peeing on her towel when we lifted her out. Mishonne was not quite expecting this.

.

Here is Aliyah wide eyed and bushy tailed at 11 o'clock at night. Aliyah is still a special part of our family. Grandma Marks is here with us now and is much appreciated. She is getting her fill of UNO playing and baby cuddles. We are excited for Aliyah to get cuddles from her other Grandmas too.

3 comments:

Doris said...

She's beautiful! Thanks for keeping pictures coming. I'm excited to see you all in a few weeks.

Brandelena said...

I am so happy you now have a family blog. I love being updated through it. Miss you!

Jef said...

Ahhh...the joys of being urinated on...at least you know they're not trying to get you...or maybe they are.